Description from owner to me:
1) Wordpress site. We need an app or php queries or CRM for new Wordpress site where moms upload text & images to our database that will be used to create a baby book. Each mom needs a folder.
2) Ignore the shopping cart and affiliate/reps/licensee info for now since the cart, affiliate software and crm will do most of the work there. This is for a 'big picture' for you.
WP installs completed. Using WPengine as host and Bigcommerce for shopping cart.
THIS IS KEY- Submission of information (text and pictures) BY USER. The uploads need to be stored in our database (mysql) and labeled per user name (or your suggestion). Upload from any device.
Site has admin or staff logins to see data, run reports, etc. Multiple admin users capabilities.
Big picture: Other Website capabilities (CRM, Cart, Affiliates):
- Competitions i.e. Funniest Baby pic, Cutest baby of 2013, Best Baby Halloween Costume, Cutest Newlyweds and more later.
- Social Media Links i.e. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ on user side.
What does the software need to do:
- Link to the website/App to store the data and images received under each client folder complete with customer name, address w/zip, phone, email.
- Send advertising (trigger words)
- Send promotions/upgrades
- Send reminders
- Send Questionnaires
- Send Competitions
- Record Zip code of customer and apply to licensee's account for that area
- Record Licensees
- Send report of client with full data composit to Licensee (or me) for production
- Run Sales reports to calculate fee to be paid to charity, amount to be paid to licensee and remaining balance to pay running costs. the once running costs are deducted by the accountant we can divide the profits accordingly between us/pay our 'license fee'.
- Stock Report of what need to order/for where and when by?
What does the app need to do:
- Allow customer to send data/information (ie first tooth and date) that goes straight into database.
Receive 'push' i think they call it, where you send the advertising in response i.e. the database registers the keyword tooth and send response of Colgate Coupon/Ad.
What does the virtual Mobile need to do:
- Customer sends text message of data that goes into file and is imported/uploaded into database.