We are looking for an EXPERIENCED and HIGHLY-TRAINED Facebook Advertiser that has generated impressive results from his previous campaigns. Sadly, we are no longer accepting newbies and require a minimum of 2 years experience to qualify candidates.
The person who will be hired will work on Facebook advertising campaigns that are geared towards generating leads and sales for our businesses and clients.
Please make sure that you’ll read through the following before submitting your application / proposal. If you don’t meet all of the qualifications below, please do not apply anymore. If you feel that you cannot commit to the hours we’ve indicated or don’t agree with our terms, please move on to another job post.
If you are confident that you can take on the challenge and agree with everything we’ve written here, submit your proposal and include this line on your cover letter, “I WILL BRING YOU RESULTS FROM MY AD CAMPAIGNS.”
1. Download the PDF to learn more about the position, the qualities and skills we are looking for. Read thoroughly and if you think you have what it takes, proceed with your application.
2. Fill out this questionnaire (URL: http://bit.ly/2vRaHtp) which serves as your initial interview. All questions are required.
3. Write a cover letter that talks about your experience as a YouTube advertiser. Don’t forget to write the line, “I WILL BRING YOU RESULTS FROM MY AD CAMPAIGNS” at the beginning of your letter to ensure that you read everything we wrote here.
4. Submit your proposal and wait for our Operations Manager to reach out to you. Once you’re invited for an interview, you will be introduced to our Lead Generation Director who will interview you and provide you the assessment. We will hire you temporarily on Upwork so we can pay you $25 for the assessment.
5. Take the assessment.
6. We will review your work and our Operations Manager will reach out to you again to give you the results of your assessment.
Here’s the Questionnaire Link. We won’t ask for your contact information, just your name and Upwork URL. We just need to ask more questions and Upwork limits us to only 5 which aren’t enough for us to filter our candidates.