Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I have a panoramic picture that
1) I need formatted on a white background to replicate a previous output. (Old Picture attached)
2) Add text "Hogan Reunion 2017, Pokagon State Park, June 30th - July 2nd" (same placement as old picture)
3) Crop of some of the grass in front and some of the trees on top.
4) Any tweak to the color/contrast/brightness that you believe enhances the photo.
Last picture had
1) Total size of output is 36"x12" (under the frame in the old picture the white boarder does extend around the picture)
2) Size of actual picture was 33" x 8". I know this may not match perfectly based on the cropping of new photo, but to fit in frame it should not be larger than the 33".
3) Size of letters 3/4"
4) Space from bottom of letters to outside edge of canvas 3/4"
Summary - Match new panoramic picture to look like old project that fits in specific frames. Let me know if you have any questions.
December 11, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value