I'm refactoring my website and I need someone to create a file upload system that allows users to upload profile images, .pdfs, etc. to my AWS S3 account.
* I'm on shared hosting and I don't have the ability to use composer.
* I need to be able to specify the bucket/location where the files will be uploaded.
* I need to be able to specify the file types that are valid for different situations (.jpg, .png, etc. in on instance, then .pdf in another instance).
* I've tried to start this using https://fineuploader.com/, but I am now stuck. This has a lot of nice features to it and is free.
* My preference would be to use an open source plugin that already exists and to then incorporate for what I need on my site.
I will eventually need more help, so this opportunity could expand into more projects in the next few months.
You must be willing to talk with me about this and I will have an active role. I may even want to briefly screenshare and work together via Skype, or something like that. Clear English communication is a must.
February 17, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value