Using Filemaker 16. Need to create a graph, should be easy to do. Just never done it before. This is a task database that was stripped down for privacy. We have a nightly script that writes to the overdue table that shows how many tasks they have and how many are overdue. We would like so create a graph of this on the Employee Database record.
We also want to create a graph on the "Information" Database which is considered our main menu that has all of the employees and shows their overdues, as well as another graph that shows their totals and overdues.
Sample attach just shows overdue, this was done in excel and isn't real.
- Create a 2 graphs for just that employee for overdues, and one for overdues AND total
- Need to be able to only look at the last 5 rolling days due to scaling issues (see "Graph in filemaker.jpg" for example for overdues, however it is not scaling to 5 days)
- Data is stored in the Overdue Column, need a graph for overdue AND another graph that has overdue and total.
- Create a graph that includes all the employees and just overdues from the overdues table in the employee database due to scaling (see "Graph Example.jpg")
- Needs to be just the last 5 rolling days due to scaling issues