Our company is an Australian mortgage firm, specialized in buying, selling and managing mortgage loans.
We are currently looking for someone to assume the financial controller's position on a part time basis.
Our financial processes need to be tidied up and formalized, we also need to create a financial strategy and implement it into operations
To fit into our company, the financial controller would most likely:
- have prior experience as a CFO (preferably in Australian firms).
- have experience in money lending schemes, particularly mortgages.
- have qualifications in business and finance (preferably Masters or Phd).
- have a proven record of influence in company growth.
- have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- experience in preparation of financials for Australian prospectus and audit purposes.
- knowledge of Australian taxation laws.
Position is part time, 20 hrs/week, and will be permanent after passing the qualifying period.
Looking forward hearing from you.
Skills: finance, english