Work that still needs to be completed is as follows:
1. We will need to scale accordingly and add the PayPal payment bar instead of the green bar that says pay now through PayPal,
and then on the second Order Service Page, we need to change the
“By clicking "Pay Now Through PayPal…" to “By clicking "Checkout with PayPal…"
2. Please add Paypal BillMeLater banner below the grey Terms and conditions box. Here is the script to make things easier for you.
var s = d.getElementsByTagName(t), n = d.createElement(t);
n.src = "//paypal.adtag.where.com/merchant.js";
3. Lettering on mobile for 1800AARDVARK, on the home page in the first big box, is same as the background. Please change the number’s font color to orange instead. Please also make sure the Aardvark SM logo on the footer is able to be displayed on all mobile devices.
4. The margins on the mobile device are set so narrow that it takes forever to scroll down to the bottom of the page, especially the FAQ page. Please change to margins and/or the font size so that it would be easily legible and efficient to read on all mobile devices.
5. Find a way to make the short video be able to play on all mobile devices as well.
6. Install the legal contract jumping from the link Terms of Service from the second Order Service page. It is 5 pages long. It needs to be a pop-up when the client presses the Terms and Conditions link, and not a new window page. When the client closes the box, the information that they had typed in still remains the same.
7. Properly install the VeriSign seal on the Order Service Page AND, on the footer so that when clicked, it can be verified.
8. Create a check box on the 2nd Order Service Page by the Terms and Conditions. The grey box will have check box on the left and the text will read: By clicking on the check box on the left, I agree to the Terms and Conditions set by 1800AARDVARK.com.
Make it a validation error if the client does not check the box.
The Terms and Conditions will still remain a functional blue underlined link.
The Terms and Condtions grey box will be on top of the Check out with PayPal Bar. In other words, the check out bar will switch places with the Terms and Conditions box.
Have the time and date the client checks the box sent in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Provide instruction in being able to receive and send out email as info@1800AARDVARK.com.
10. Fix email so that comments and/or questions will appear when received from 1800aardvark.com.
11. Fix Thank you message after email is sent so that it looks professional and looks like this:
Your message has been sent.
The lines above and below the Thank you are solid and NOT dashed (---------------) and are the same length.
12. Edit the text to match the grammar and spelling changes in AARDVARK.docx.
The next phase after this is all completed, is to create a new web site that is nearly identical to this one. Same colors, same wording, same order page, but different graphics, and some word replacement.
If all goes well, we will be acquiring new numbers and will need a website for
1-844-GET-THE-BEST, 1-844-FOTO-GUY, 1-844-GET-LEGAL, 1-844-INTEGRITY, 1-844-SUPERIOR, 1-844-BUY-CARS, and 1-800-PAY-DAY-LOANS.
I believe it will be easy for the programmer to just be able to go into 1-800-AARDVARK.com and copy most of the code and be done in less than a day. This job will pay $750 for each additional web site. We will only be looking at candidates who have previously worked on 1800AARDVARK.com.