We're looking for a graphic designer with deep expertise in InDesign and preparing work for print. We have 2 pull up banners that have been designed and need to be checked for printing.
The job will entail:
1. Making sure the job meets all 4 colour print specifications
2. Ensure all aspects of the job are correct (ink levels, colour profiles, typesetting, etc)
2. Follow our internal finished art checklist
3. Make minor changes as required
We are looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Strong press graphic design background.
2. Understanding of the print process and international print processes.
3. Able to follow instructions clearly.
4. Needs to be contactable during Australian business hours and able to work to tight deadlines.
How to apply
Please respond with the following:
1. Your background in pre-press / finished art, and how much time you’ve spent working in the print industry.
2. Your hourly rate.
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to complicated print jobs.
The successful applicant may be used on an on-going basis if we are happy with your work.