We have a somewhat complex Woocommerce Wordpress site with some errors that need fixing. The errors are listed below:
1. Product search field needs to search with partial sku's. For example, if a user enters 12345, it will bring up all sku's beginning with "12345"
2. Product search field needs to ignore dashes in search by using strip part number. For example, if a user searches for 123-abc-456, the system will find product "123abc456." The reverse must also be true. If a user searches for 123abc465, the system will find product 123-abc-456.
3. Product search field must be set to search BOTH sku field and part number field.
4. Product display page must be set to show the following product data:
- Part Number
5. Finally, we have a CSV file of products to import. We are using Woocommerce CSV importer and have mapped a header, but for some reason when we run the import all of the imported products are being set to the same featured image. Each product should have its own featured image as listed in the CSV file and uploaded to the media library.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value