Please visit www.qatarconstructionnetwork.com. I need a web designer to fix my edits to the standard wordpress theme and to save it as a child theme so that I can update the wordpress software without losing the work.
The project will involve the following scope of work. Please see the image attached and check the existing webpage to understand the points below.
1) fix the favicon to a line and dot symbol as per the existing home banner graphic and the redline image
2) remake the banner image as a vector graphic
3) eliminate the grey line above the banner
4) add an about page to the template, I will add the copy at a later date
5) add facebook, linkedin and rss feed icons & links to the navigation bar
6) align the edge of the blog with the edge of the navigation bar
7) align the edge of the subscription box/recent posts/etc with the edge of the navigation bar.
8) make sure the subscription box is at least long enough to accommodate a 34 character email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9) delete the "recent comments" links in the right hand sidebar
10) rename "categories" to "topics"
11) change the "meta" links text and font to grey and not bold. This should not be so obvious to the casual user.
For the page http://qatarconstructionnetwork.com/register/
12) fix the mailchimp subscription box to include all fields in the mailchimp account
the fields are: 'email address', 'first name', 'last name', 'company' and 'title'
plus the html vs. Text vs. Mobile preferred format selection buttons
13) Save the page in a ‘child theme’ and publish it to wordpress
*Please note, I have two other wordpress projects and I will be using this simple edit as an audition for my future work. I have a fairly straight forward theme modification project for www.almontdesigns.com and some photoshop work. I also have a much more extensive website re-boot for www.asgardassoc.com – I expect to have even more additional projects in the future and am looking for a good affordable designer that I can build a lasting relationship with.
Skills: banner, facebook, linkedin