Someone who doesn't just repeat the same robotic task with every customer, but actually uses his/her head to determine what the problem is.
You need to know both hardware & software issues well.
I will want to use Skype while watching you on Teamviewer.
Someone else fixed some of the issues, but it took a very long time for him to figure out what the main issue was:
1. The HD was replaced to an SSD.
2. The memory was tested to have errors, but when we tested all 4 sticks separately they tested fine.
3. When I took them out & started putting them back in, I smelled a burning smell & the next thing I knew, only one slot was working, so I'm working off of only one 8 GB stick.
4. I'm now waiting on a new MB to arrive along with a USB hub that goes inside the case as well as a 9 PIN device that goes inside the case so my older mouse doesn't need to use a USB adapter that was causing all sorts of driver problems.
5. Today 09-05-18 my computer just went dead including my keyboard & mouse. I got his error...
Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press any key
I can't even boot into F8.
6. I still have Thunderbird (TB) issues.
I have ESET & MBAM (I removed this) on my computer. The computer is from 2013 with Win 7.
You must be VERY good with computers, have integrity & speak & understand fluent English.
Please describe how long you have been fixing PCs and a brief summary of how you usually troubleshoot someone's computer.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value