Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I have Word/Excel documents that have to be put into a Squarespace website. I have a pre-selected Squarespace format, with almost the exact same verbiage, formatted exactly how I want it. All you have to do is copy/paste the information from the word documents into the Squarespace template and copy the formatting from the prior website (eg making it bold, etc). Specific directions below:
1. On the resident selection Squarespace page, reference Attachment 1 Resident Selection Criteria from the Word document "Marketing Plan and TSC Eagle Ave v5 APPROVED". I already got through section V (Fair Housing) so you can start on Section VI (Financial). Please ensure that the formatting is consistent and that after you copy/paste you renumber in Squarespace to use their native numbering, and that it matches with the word document.
2. Copy/paste the first paragraph from the Attachment 1 Resident Selection Criteria to the footer of the website. (eg the nondiscrimination language). This does not need to be replicated on the Resident Selection Page as long as it is in the footer.
3. Same situation as #1 above for the grounds for denial. Reference Attachment 2 Ground for Denial in the Word document "Marketing Plan and TSC Eagle Ave v5 APPROVED". You do not need to include anything after #11 (eg no need for the signature language)
4. Same situation as #1 above for the Appeal and Grievance Procedure. Reference Attachment 3 in the Word document "Marketing Plan and TSC Eagle Ave v5 APPROVED". Include everything but the signatures (eg include "TDD Telephone Device...")
5. Separate Attachment #1, #2, and #3 into separate documents and PDF them, including the signature information for all (eg no edits). Upload Attachment #1 Resident Selection Criteria to the home button of "Resident Selection Criteria". Upload Attachment #2 Grounds for Denial to the "Grounds for Denial" button at the bottom of the home page. Same with Attachment #3, Appeal and Grievance Procedure. PDF the Word/Excel documents (Cover Letter Pg 2, Cover Ltr, Everett Commons Flyer) and upload them to their respective buttons. Delete all buttons that do not have updated documents (if any).
6. Update the location on the google map on the home page to 2437 Eagle Avenue Alameda CA.
7. Upload the pictures that I will send you under the Amenities section and update the blurb, which I can send you.
8. Change the home page banner verbiage and the section that says "Applications are now closed" at the bottom of the home page to "Applications open at 8am PST on July 21st and close on July 28th at 5pm.
9. Update "admin @ havenconnect.com" to "support @ havenconnect.com" (obviously no spaces)
July 13, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates