We're an agency that is working alongside large YouTubers to edit their videos. Primarily YouTube vloggers, although we are expanding our Gaming division and need a manager to help manage it. We are looking for an Editor/Account Manager to help manage the clients, forward client expectations and requirements to video editors, and keep both the video editor and the client satisfied in the Gaming area (Fortnite/COD primarily).
NOTE: If you are not interested in gaming, you can still apply for the job but please mention this (hence if selected you will be in the vlog/beauty division).
- Making sure videos get uploaded by client correctly to Google Drive
- Notifying video editor when video is ready
- Creating ideas for the video editors to improve and closer match the required editing style from the YouTube Creator.
- Making sure video editor stays on schedule for required turnaround time
- Creating a workflow system that is specific to the client needs.
- Logistics of turnaround times
- Talking to client, forwarding feedback, improving the systems.
- Interested and enjoys gaming
- Fluent in English (perfect grammar)
- You enjoy working with people
- You have strong interpersonal & communication skills
- You are highly organised & detail oriented
- Avid fan of YouTube, with knowledge of YouTube ‘stars’ and social influencers (Gaming)
- Digital native with a comprehensive understanding of social content creation
- Proven ability to self-manage and work collaboratively
- Good system analysis skills, coming up with ideas for how we can improve the system.
Large Preference: Has 30+ hours video editing experience (easier to understand client expectations and also what video editor is saying if you have experienced yourself)
Rate will be $8-11 per hour (start) depending upon experience. Can increase to $14/hr into the long term future. Part-time and full-time positions available.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value