I require a freelancer writer to write New Zealand Property Investment Articles related Copywriting
10 New Zealand Property Investment Website Pages of 300-500+ words in length per article
In-depth knowledge of New Zealand Property Investment on the sub-topics:
(1) Why invest in New Zealand?
(2) Why Should You Invest in Auckland?
(3) Auckland CBD Re-Development
(4) Property Investment Procedure
(5) Property Related Matters (Property Management, Insurance, Conveyancing)
(6) Mortgage Loans
(7) Frequently Asked Questions [Use the same set of questions and answers provided in the attachment]
(8) Developer Information - Conrad Properties Group (CPG) -www.conradproperties.com.au [Overview of the Property Developer's Profile]
(9) About Us Page - InvestNZProperty Company [Company introduction. What we are and what we do. Keep it straight to the point. Use www.nzps.com as reference]
(10) Current Projects (Queens Residences; Park Residences) [Refer to www.nzps.com]
No need for further research as i have already consolidated most of the required Information and References within the attachment.
Words need not be too long. Just use the appropriate number of words to communicate the points across. Copywriting has to be very persuasive to draw ATTENTION, arouse INTEREST, create DESIRE. Feel free to use point forms if necessary.
The overall Emphasis must not just focus on features (services we provide) but also benefits for the consumer (www.nzps.com offers very good copywriting, to use that as a reference )
Content must be engaging and informative. No fluff or filler.
Strong understanding on SEO will be an added advantage
100% original content (no copy-paste / plagiarised, re-spun content)
Not indexed in the search engines and on CopyScape
Written in proper US English and grammar
You agree not to re-use, re-spin, re-sell or re-distribute the articles.
I will hold full rights to the articles once payment has been made. If this project is completed to my expectations, the writer can look forward to many more writing projects from me, starting with at least 10 new New Zealand articles each month.
*Please do not bid if you do not meet the above requirements
Deadline: Within 7 days of confirmation