We’re in need of a bookkeeper to help with the following tasks at the end of each month, on an ongoing basis:
1. Review company credit card statements and ensure all expenses are logged, and appropriately categorized in FreshBooks, including having sales taxes paid inputted correctly.
2. Track down every online receipt and invoice from that monthly statement and ensure it is added to our Google Drive for bookkeeping, which must be categorized with a folder structure that matches the expense categories in FreshBooks.
3. For physical invoices, make an exact list each month of which ones need to be photographed and uploaded to Drive, and follow up with myself (owner of the company) to ensure I send them over to you for storage within 7 days of your request.
99% of our expenses are charged on our company credit card, with the majority of those expenses coming from software and subscriptions i.e. FreshBooks, Ontraport, Facebook Ads, ManageWP, and other online tools and resources.
In addition, to handling these tasks on a monthly basis for the 2018 fiscal year, starting in January, we also require your help in going back throughout each month of 2017 from January - December to bring up bookkeeping up to these standards, as not every expense has been correctly logged into FreshBooks with the correct date, correct sales taxes, and correct categories, and the majority of the invoices & receipts have not been stored inside Google Drive. We’d need this task handled promptly within the next few weeks in time to handle our 2017 end of year with our accountant.
Here are some of the qualifications we’d require:
1. Functional English via email and Zoom calls.
2. PROOF of experience working with virtual businesses
3. PROOF of experience working with FreshBooks
4. PROOF of experience working with clients in either Canada, USA, Australia, or U.K. (please provide 2 references).
Experience working with QuickBooks online as we may be switching over to that software for 2019.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value