(NOTE: We are currently hiring multiple developers, so go ahead to apply if this sounds interesting to you.)
Would you like to work for a flexible and dynamic company? Define your own working hours and work with people from all over the world? You have an eye for detail and want to learn new skills while working on high-traffic websites?
At Team Croco we code variations on existing webpages to use in A/B-tests by DOM manipulation. Each project is a new challenge as each site and assignment is unique. Your code will be deployed on live, high-traffic websites and be used in scientific experiments to make the website and user experience better.
How cool is that?
We are a fully remote company and prefer to work with full-time team members. We operate mostly in EU timezones, but your working times are flexible.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
+ An eye for detail and the ability to implement a briefing (pixel) perfect.
+ Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
+ Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
+ Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
+ Experience with and comfortable working with a remote team
We are looking for smart, communicative, responsible people to join our team. Experience with A/B-testing and tools like Google Optimize is a plus, but you will be fully trained and supported when you join.
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You work through an agency
- You’re defensive, argumentative and blame others when things go wrong
- You’re not an open communicator. You’re afraid to voice your opinion or afraid to ask questions.
- You want to have another (fulltime) job besides your commitment to our team.
- You have young kiddos without any other child care help and plan to be working while watching small children at the same time.
- You are not willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement
+ Monthly salary of $800-$1600 depending on experience
+ working in a team that will support you and challenges you to grow
+ a flexible work schedule
+ we commit to your growth as an professional and support you with an educational budget, opportunities and coaching
+ Paid vacation and sick days
+ Health care insurance compensation
+ You will be eligible for additional benefits and bonuses based on company and individual performance.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, apply and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Make sure you answer the following questions and you proofread!
1. Who are you and what makes you a great addition to the team?
2. Describe your ideal job.
3. What is your #1 strength?
4. What is your #1 weakness?
5. What will your references say about you when we contact them?
When we think you would be a great fit, we might ask you to do a short assessment test.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value