We're looking for an experienced frontend developer for occasional touchups & design work. We run an eCommerce site on Wordpress WooCommerce.
This will be part time with regular albeit sporadic work. Probably around 5 hours/week at first. Your responsibility would be to keep styling tight, suggest styling improvements and design improvements as needed. Compensation would be hourly. We would pay more to have you available and on retainer.
Qualities we're looking for:
* Responsiveness and availability
* Self-reliant, able to research and solve problems without direction
* Good writing, reading and communication (English)
* Design savvy & attention to detail
* Willing to tell us when and why we’re wrong
* Offer solutions, not just point out problems
* Raw intelligence and a willingness to learn
Please send some details about yourself and examples of work, demonstrating your frontend prowess. Please also let us know your weekly availability and when you can start.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value