We're a top-rated software developer, our next project Woveon https://www.woveon.com/ brings customer messages from all channel types such as SMS, phone, email, chat and social into a single customer view using AI and machine learning.
The project is now in the next stage of development requiring full stack development work. Existing Sketch and wireframes and new functionality from our product roadmap needs to be translated to the working product that has completed prototyping and market validation, we require an experienced full stack developer with a long track record of successful projects; or a young developer with a long list of praise from your peers of past projects.
You must be familiar with web front-end JS frameworks, HTML5 and CSS3 for the front end and with Java/Scala web services and microservices for the backend. You must be familiar with JSON+REST API use and development for the client-server architecture, Amazon Web Services infrastructure and run-time environment, Github and with Jenkins for source code management and build/QA respectively.
- Be our web application structure and framework subject matter expert
- Work closely with, and report to, our CTO on microservice design and implementation in a cloud infrastructure.
- Build integrations with existing RESTful frameworks, implement AI/ML algorithms developed in-house and tune and optimize performance.
- Work closely with UI/UX engineers, AI/ML experts, security experts and DevOps.
- Write elegant, easily maintainable, readable and reusable code - please.
- Provide guidance and timelines to future efforts
- Implement automated tests on platforms and unit tests to enhance the application
- Implementations of web service technologies with HTTP, JSON, REST
- Experience with networks, security and encryption
- Experience with databases: Postgres, Mongo, SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with Cloud/microservices; Kubernetes, AWS
- Knowledge of test driven development/unit testing is preferred
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers