** PLEASE READ THIS JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY,
** THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a bookkeeping company that offers remote bookkeeping services to rental property management companies (clients) throughout the USA. We are rapidly growing and expanding our team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants a long-term career.... someone who is VERY EXPERIENCED in bookkeeping yet excited to grow their bookkeeping knowledge to the next level within the field of Property Management.... someone who is very competent in using all aspects of their computer and enjoys solving both technical and bookkeeping problems. Experience with Appfolio or Buildium Software is a bonus, but NOT required.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and is willing to regularly talk directly to clients and develop strong, friendly relationships with them. You must be a people-person!
We are looking for candidates that think outside the box. This is not a data entry job. This is a position where you make decisions based upon your relationship with your assigned clients. You must be excited about picking up the phone or messaging through the system with the client about ideas and changes!
This is a fun job because you will be developing relationships, helping others, communicating regularly with your clients and other bookkeepers on your team, learning new processes, and sharing knowledge.
If you are serious about committing to a long-term position, working full-time (40+ hours/week), and are ready to graduate into a serious career, you are who we are looking for!
We are a growing company with all elements in place for you to be able to perform bookkeeping tasks for our Clients (except for your personal computer). We are NOT an agency offering services on Upwork. We offer services directly to our clients.
To ensure that you have everything to do your job well, we will provide you with:
- Telephone software for talking to supervisors, other bookkeepers, and clients.
- Chat software for communicating with Other bookkeepers, supervisors, and clients.
- Cloud File Storage software for sending and receiving files with clients.
- USB Headset to ensure voice quality when talking to Clients.
- Technical Support to be sure you are always able to work with our clients.
- Training in Property Management Bookkeeping Software (Appfolio and/or Buildium).
- Additional bookkeeping training as needed to grow your career.
- Training in all software we use to efficiently provide service to our clients.
- A great working environment with co-workers who love what they do.
- Regular communication with your supervisor so you can grow with our company.
To qualify for an interview, you must:
- Have a neutral accent in speaking English. (VERY clear and understandable)
- Be eager to learn and have a long-term career
- Be willing to work US business hours
- Be available and online M-F (US dates/times)
- Have a fast and reliable Windows 10 computer
- Be proficient and comfortable with technology and your computer, installing windows software, etc
- Be willing to learn and use new software including even helping clients with basic technical support when needed.
- Have a fast fast fast and reliable internet connection
- Quiet work environment (no background noise)
We are serious about your future and helping you excel in your career! We believe in giving you the respect you deserve as a professional and expect the same in return. Although you will be a contractor through Upwork, as a member of our Bookkeeping team, you will be additionally compensated with paid holidays and vacations, based on performance.
US business hours M-F 8am-5pm (various US time zones)
Initial hourly rate: $5.56 US (tracked in UpWork)
Regular pay increases, based on performance
Paid holidays and vacations
Want a review of us? You can talk to one of our bookkeepers!
If the above sounds like you and you are interested and excited to get moving forward, please follow the instructions below:
Record an audio or video message with the following information:
Your UpWork name
Why you are interested in this position
What background you have that you feel would help you in this position
Any other information you would like to say
We are looking for outgoing, outspoken, confident applicants only, so tell us a little about yourself… anything to give us an opportunity to hear about the real you.
Attach the message (mp3, ogg, mp4, etc) to you application here on Upwork.
You can consider using the following to create/share your audio/video file: https://youtube.com, https://vocaroo.com, or https://speakpipe.com/voice-recorder
We will not respond to anyone who has not followed the instructions above.
We will screen all applications received and contact applicants through UpWork for an additional interview.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates