My education company is seeking very reliable customer service professionals with impeccable English writing skills for ongoing work. We are looking for someone who can work full time (day time EST) to correspond with students who are searching for courses and need more information regarding the opportunities available to them on our website.
Our website serves as a guide to recreational and continuing education classes. Students come to our website to find opportunities to learn and often need help finding the right class.
Outline of Responsibilities
Hired employees will be trained on how to use our website to find classes and class information for students. They will correspond with potential students over email using the customer service platform Zendesk. They will provide students with class options and request additional information on classes. They will also frequently be required to correspond with schools in order to obtain additional information. English fluency is absolutely necessary for this role.
Please do not apply unless you are prepared to commit at least 30 hours per week. We strongly prefer employees that do not have other jobs (either online or offline). Those who wish to work more hours are encouraged to do so.
* Excellent English writing skills; must be able to search and comprehend the class descriptions on our website, choose appropriate classes based on student preferences, and correspond with students about their options. Also must be able to correspond efficiently with our schools when additional information is needed.
* Superior English grammar and punctuation skills
* Quickly able to learn new online tools (with help of course)
* An intuitive ability on how to find information. Must be able to research for information outside of our website when needed (on school websites, using Google, etc.).
* Dedicated and reliable; someone ready to work longer hours
* Must have a very fast and reliable internet connection (prepaid kits not recommended)
* Fast, efficient and high attention to detail
* Interested in a longer term relationship with our company
* A positive, happy personality
* Willing and ready to provide feedback and ask questions
Nice to Haves:
*Experience using Zendesk
*Experience working with a team
*Experience managing a team
*Experience with Quality Assurance/Control
Applicants that seem to fit the position will be hired to take the customer service skills tests (all paid work). If you fit the requirements of the position well, we'll officially hire you. We screen all applicants thoroughly as we're looking to build a lasting relationship. We're a fun, small company, and would love to work with you!
* Please write a cover letter specifically for this job, highlighting any previous customer service experience. We will use this to evaluate your writing skills, so please do not submit a pre-written cover letter.
* Please also write a brief (less than 50 words) answer to this question below:
Let's say that you were looking to take a class to learn a new skill. Describe what class you would want to take and what you would want to learn.
Please do your best to write clear, natural sounding English. Punctuation and grammar are also equally important in this assignment.
Thank you so much. We're excited to get started!
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates