The person applying should have prior experience working with large set of data since most of the files will have five to thirty thousands of rows. The person should be comfortable with function like vlookup, hlookup, filter, conditional formatting, delete double, advanced copy paste (verticaly to horizontaly, data only...), formula to copy several text cell to one text cell (ex: Column1&Column2&"text1"&(if(Column3=yes),Column4,blank)... )
If you know excel macro, you will be able to save a lot of time.
For Most of our customers you will need to work on the excel documents and upload it into their backoffice.
Also we have one large retailers, that need manual dataentry. Means you will be better with 2 screens, and you will do a lot of copy paste to add manually each products
- Candidates with a strong inclination towards numbers, excel spreadsheets, formulae, queries and software applications
- Must have Excel, not google sheets
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to format and transfer the information from one excel document to another excel document that have similar column field but different format
- Basic SEO Understanding
- Good english Writing Ability
- Internet Speed – Screen shot (need to download sometimes a lot of large images)
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct and incompatibilities if possible and check output
We added new products every weeks, so the job will be all the times. We have freelancer from Odesk that work directly with our company since 4 years
(wayfair, walmart, overstock, groupon, staples, amazon, ebay ...)
If you have experience with one of the retailers listed above, it will be a real plus for your application (send me screenshot of retailers backoffice in this case) .
Please send us experience, similar job experience, screenshot of different excel document that you worked with...
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value