We are looking to kick off a long term contract with a tech-savvy professional to help manage technical projects in the context of large software implementations. The successful candidate will demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail, speed, and skill in completing a variety of technical tasks in support of the software implementation function at our company.
Sample of Projects:
1. Data cleansing: auditing data sets to improve quality and consistency of information for migration to Qualer
2. Follow written instructions to configure portions of a client's user interface
3. Trasform data from client provided formats into Qualer data import templates
4. Conducting research to understand the proper outcomes of client records
5. Writing reports requirements: translate user requirements and reports samples into written and visual requirements for SSRS report developers.
1. Expert user of Excel: familiar with advanced formulas and data manipulation tools, power user leveraging shortcuts to boost productivity
2. At home with data: Familiarity with various data formats including delimited, flat file, XML, and JSON
3. Organized, meticulous, and results oriented: Able to deliver projects on time and meet deadlines
4. Familiar with Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence, Hipchat
5. Fast learner: can come up to speed quickly in a new domain and continually strive towards mastery of our domain
6. Good communicator: professional written and verbal communication skills, able to quickly process feedback and improve output
What we offer?
40 hours per week long term contract
Excellent team of co-workers
Remote position: work from home, work from anywhere
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value