YOU MUST READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE RESPONDING
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU APPLIED PREVIOUSLY TO THIS SAME POSITION ON THE OTHER AD WE POSTED.
We are a US based real estate company looking for dependable people to help with marketing and provide excellent phone based customer service to potential high profile clients.
Duties of the job:
-Do web research
-Return/follow up phone calls (outbound)
-Help with various tasks in office as instructed
-Answer incoming calls
-Answer a few of the caller’s basic questions
-Quickly Input information into a CRM
More about job:
-We are hiring to cover 9am-5pm (CST: GMT -5:00).
-We will respond to applicants starting on Monday March 18, 2013
-Neutral or pleasant accent with a courteous demeanor
-Understand American culture, humor, axioms, and language
-Excellent written and verbal American English skills
-Have a quiet working environment
-Have the ability to make international calls
-Reliable, good, stable, high speed internet connection
-You must be comfortable working during US business hours (CST: GMT -5:00).
-Be excellent at data entry
-Be comfortable making cold calls
-Disciplined, reliable, detailed oriented, organized, a quick learner, and follow instructions very well.
-Filipino or North American based
-Experience with SalesForce (CRM)
-Call center / customer service experience
-Fluent in the Spanish language
-Experience in real estate
**HOW TO RESPOND**
1. Reply to the ad with an original (not recycled) cover letter with the following info:
- Explain why you are the best person for this job.
- Go to speedtest.net - take the speed test. After you take the speed test, click the "Share This Result" button. Include the results link in your cover letter.
- List your skypeid
2. Leave a voicemail usingskype
- Instructions: Add chandlercrouch (skypeid) to your contacts, you do NOT need to wait for chandlercrouch to share details with you, place your mouse over chandlercrouch (the skypeicon will show up hollow as chandlercrouch will not have had shared details), and on the top menu:
On the toolbar, Click on the Call menu, and then on Call on the drop-down menu again, and you will be able to leave a voicemail.
CANDIDATES NOT LEAVING A VOICEMAIL WILL BE DISCARDED
- Please state your name, your odesk name, why you are best for the job, and your most competitive hourly rate (I will not ask twice).
- The recording must be brief
Skills: marketing, research, english, test, salesforce.com