WE WILL PAY YOU WELL TO READ AND LEARN FROM TWO (FINANCIAL TYPE) BOOKS THIS WEEK so that you can extract, organize, and summarize the core points of each and every chapter for us.
Pricing Note: this upwork page does not let us be more clear so we'll just add a quick not on pay rate here: we will pay per book rate from a range from $150-300 (negotiable) depending on skill level, expediency, and accuracy of excerpts. Currently we are looking for 3 freelancers for 3 books so the total is marked at the upper end of $900.
This is an opportunity to audition for longer-term researcher position with our private capital management firm by being immediately willing, able, and eager to read and summarize a total of 2 books this week (due date by Friday Dec 8th).
The books will be on the the topics of:
- capital management
- global markets
- trading of securities
- methodology of trend following
The work will be to:
- read each chapter
- extract (identify and copy/paste) the following kinds of information from the digital book (which we will purchase for you) from the book into a google document: key quotes, key statistics, key methodologies, key theories, key formulas, etc.
- excellent professional english comprehension and speaking
- professional comprehension of basic financial and trading terminology
- able to read for, identify, extract, and reorganize information "snippets" from a digital book (and later even audio books) into a GoogleDoc (doc or spreadsheet).
- must be willing to start today
- must be willing to work with a project or hourly cap per book
If this sounds great (like you REALLY WANT to do this and start NOW) then reach out to us immediately and let's dive in!
Thanks and standing by,
I am looking for a mix of experience and value