Private label gardening brand is looking for a talented copywriter, and someone who is passionate about helping people garden.
This job is not SEO copy or spam, please do not apply if you work with this mindset. This job is for people who want to help curate and produce content that helps people garden more easily.
The job has an opportunity for 15 - 20 hours of ongoing work for the next 2 years at least, with potential for more hours. This project is a test for that job, the project is this:
1. Organize and analyze a set of gardening encyclopedia articles - then edit them for errors and update them where there are gaps.
2. The work is being done in the ecommerce platform Shopify, Shopify experience is a +
3. A writer is a great asset, someone who considers all types of content is the ideal fit - I want an editor who is capable of saying "we should not write this article, its better presented as a video".
4. Social media experience is a +
5. You absolutely need to be able to do the following task for this job:
A. Identify a customer problem or quesiton
B. Formulate the best way to answer the customer problem
C. Present the solution to leadership
D. Produce the content.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value