Would you like to have your voice be heard by German students all across the U.S?
My name is Jeremy and I work for TPRS Books. We create materials for Spanish, French, German and Mandarin classrooms around the U.S.
I am currently creating some audiobooks for some of our novels in German.
I am looking for someone who:
1. Can speak in German with native-like pronunciation
2. Can do multiple voices (for characters)
1. Little boy; little girl; father(s); mother(s); soccer player,
3. Can speak slowly and clearly for a learner
4. Can read something and sound interested in it for learner
5. Can add in own emphasis and make character(s) come alive
6. Has access to others who can help out with voices (for children, teens, other adults)
I have two different contracts available. One is for novel narrated by a boy named Dirk. This is currently a 2 book contract with more in the works. There are additional characters as well.
The other is a story that is narrated by a normal narrator voice and talks about a teenage girl named Anna who travels to Germany.
We continue to publish other books in German and I would love to find some dependable voice actors! :-)