I'm looking for an Online Marketer who speaks German.
It's all about managing some Facebook Campaigns for the Small Business of my family (Restaurant).
What you need to have / know:
- Facebook Marketing (Community Expansion, Video Marketing, Direct Response Ads, etc)
- Instagram Marketing
- Messenger Marketing (some fundamentals are enough)
- Perfect German in writing (C2 level)
- Good Communication Skills
About Facebook Marketing Skills: the more you know about the platform and how to manage campaigns, the better. It's really about executing current trends and exploring new avenues to grow on social.
What I can offer:
- Part-time Job, probably about 4 to 6 hours per week (maybe more over time)
- Remote work
- Lots of responsibility about Campaigns
- Freedom to explore new ideas
In addition to good skills, I'm looking for an overall happy person, who is grounded and just curious to explore. Also if you're just curious to try out new ideas, and explore - this is the place. I'm super easy to get along with.
Interested? Please apply. Start your application with "I'm your Marketing Superstar" and quickly answer the questions. Please keep it short and relevant. And if possible apply in German.
I'm looking forward to receiving your application. :)
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value