Zenoradio.com is a tech startup in Midtown Manhattan that enables users to listen to any radio station around the world via a phone line for free, just by dialling a telephone number (in US and other countries we are in).
Currently we are looking for outgoing, account freelancers to serve as Regional Content Associates within specific communities to help us discover, market, and promote foreign radio stations through our platform, in this case we want to grow in Ghana.
The primary functions for you as a Regional Content Manager will be:
- Manage our interaction with foreign radio broadcasters and their listeners within local events (Such as festivals, etc.)
- Connecting with our existing broadcasters in the platform at the same time you identify and reach out to new ones.
- Arranging cross-promotional arrangements with our broadcasters.
- Purchasing advertisements with their radio stations or pulling out strategic alliances.
- Raising our brand awareness in Ghana
- Developing strategies to spread the word about our service within your community (specially Ghanaian community)
YOU MUST HAVE RADIO EXPERIENCE!
- Must have experience working in, or a strong interest in ethnic radio and media.
- Must be plugged into the local cultural community of other native speakers.
- Must have excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Must be self-starter who is able to take a business and run with it, and independently develop creative strategies to target a specific market.
- Must be comfortable working in the fast-paced always-evolving start up world.
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Must live in Ghana.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT BASED IN COUNTRY
Depending on experience; potentially significant performance-related bonuses, we love to motivate our employees.
Project Type: One-time project
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates