Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I am looking for an expert Google AdWords Account Manager with the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience (agency experience a plus)
- EXPERT level knowledge of the AdWords platform
- Knowledge of and Experience with Google Shopping, Google Merchant Center, Data Feed Creation, Search Network, Display Network, YouTube Pre-roll ads, and Search & Display Remarketing ads.
- Able to respond to requests for changes quickly (within 24 hours)
- Willing to call Google Support to solve problems if needed.
- Organized and efficient in managing several accounts with varied goals across multiple industries.
- Willing to use Basecamp for project management and follow checklists (we do not ignore constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement of these lists)
- Proactive in monitoring, taking reasonable actions, and especially in communication.
- Possessing a feeling of ownership for the clients being managed.
- Must be able to take direction if given.
This position will involve a "sync" call of one hour or less every 2-4 weeks with our Head of Paid Search Strategy.
In addition to managing several existing accounts, this position will involve setting up new accounts periodically, and therefore will require additional time as the list of accounts grows.
This position is estimated to be between 15-20 hours per week depending on new account influx.
If you do well, this is a solid, long-term position with a company on UpWork that has a LONG history of very positive working relationships (as shown in our feedback).
Thank you for your consideration.
Applications will be accepted for 5-10 days, after which time applicants will be notified whether or not they have been shortlisted. Those shortlisted will be asked to complete a free behavioral assessment and will be contacted for a Skype interview.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value