We are a quickly growing hair brand. It is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to assist us in the creation, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns on Google Ads. Candidates must have experience managing creating campaigns in Google Ads, Youtube Ads. Facebook ads experience is a BIG plus.
Experience in the Beauty industry is a MAJOR plus.
Must be willing to communicate with us directly on the phone, email or video chat. Responsibilities include: Strategize, implement, and manage a variety of client Google ads and Facebook ads campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
As an AdWords Specialist is responsible for handling PPC, CPC and CPA Marketing campaigns for our organization. S/he should be able to easily recognize and endorse projects that can lead to the goals and progress of the company campaigns.
• Setup Facebook Pixel & Google Tag Manager data layers for proper Google Ad tracking and Facebook conversion tracking.
• Working closely with managers to help achieve client goals.
• Continuously using Analytics metrics analytics to measure and optimize campaign performance while also recommending future tests.
• Provide thought leadership to develop marketing strategies and plans that support and achieve our business objectives.
• Ensure business implementation tasks are being delivered on time and as expected.
• Analyze data to maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures, and to provide key
Attention to detail is key please tell me the first word in the second to last sentence of this entire description. When applying paste that word as the first thing before you introduce yourself.
insights and recommendations on campaign performance to account managers.
• You will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to us.
Taking actions to correct any problems
Monitoring financial data
Informing customers and visitors on needed information
Manage PPC profiles on Google AdWords, and Yahoo, Bing and other search sites if required.
Assist in the management and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics.
Manage and retain keyword list updates.
Provide ideas for creative copywriting.
Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click searching in conjunction with the client ‘s objectives.
Support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
1-3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
BS / BA degree is required. Preferably in marketing or business fields.
Google Ads certification might be required.
Having worked in a marketing agency is preferred.
Competent at the MS Office
Highly skilled with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics and other web analytics tools.
Familiar with Ads 360, previously known as “DoubleClick Search”.
• 2+ years of Google Ads and Facebook Ads experience for lead generation.
• Strong understanding of the 2020-2021 paid media ecosystem.
• Expertise in writing, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
Strong, professional verbal communication skills
Beauty and Hair industry experience is a HUGE PLUS.
Certified in Google Search, Display, and Facebook Blueprint is a plus
****Will be asked to provide proof of successful FB & Google Ad campaigns****