For the right individual already managing successful Adwords PPC Campaigns, this job is simple. I'm looking for a long term teammate who help me setup, manage and maximize the ROI for client's PPC campaigns, so I can continue to bring on more clients.
Note: If you want your application to be considered for this job, there are 3 questions at the bottom of this description that you must answer in order to qualify for an interview!
I'm at maximum capacity for the amount of work I can handle and I'm interested in help managing the PPC accounts for clients I consult.
I am currently managing a few PPC campaigns for clients and my workload is about to increase with another client. I don't have time to teach you how to manage campaigns, I need you to be experienced managing successful Adwords campaigns.
You duties will include:
1. finding ads with low adscore, figuring out why and creating recommendations to increase the adscore.
2. Identifying keywords for campaigns and negative keywords
3. Compiling competitor research, lists of top PPC sites and top ad copy for our target keywords.
Skills & Experience required
1. Communication skills are the top priority. I would appreciate knowing what time zone you are in and what days/hours you are available for work.
2. Google Adwords Campaign Management experience. This is not an entry level job opportunity.
3. Google Analytics experience. Experience configuring goals, finding top converting items worth increasing budget for, etc.
Answer these 3 questions to be considered for this job.
1. Are you Google Adwords Certified?
2. How many PPC accounts are you currently managing for clients?
3. Roughly how many years have you been using Google Analytics?
I have set the estimated workload to 'As Needed', because starting out, the management time is only 4-6 hours per week... But know that when I bring on new clients, there will be hours of setup-work required and additional management hours for each client.
I intend to find a partner who I can eventually bring on full time as we are able to succeed together for our clients.
Skills: english, keyword-research