I am a Marketing director and am looking for another designer to add to my team!
Right now, much of the work is GUI or Graphic user interface and Photo manipulation. Think buisness landing pages, web sites, legal, medical, weed, accidents, etc.
My business has grown to the point where I occasionally could use some help on projects. I also plan on taking on 10-15 ongoing, new clients this year and will need help meeting their needs.
I'm looking for someone who is:
- proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and possibly Lightroom. I mainly work in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign - I'm the least proficient in illustrator, so if ILL is one of your skillsets, that would be amazing!
- can take a general direction and mix in your own genius. Generally, I create Guidelines and concepts for web. I would then pass certain projects to you and you would design the project in line with the theme.
- reliable - if we have a deadline, we need to meet it.
If you're detailed, that's a plus.
Types of things you'd be working with:
- Style Sheets
- Creating social media posts
- Editing in Adobe products
- Editing photos
- Creating illustrations
- Generally working with revisions in Illustrator and InDesign files, i.e., I would work on creating the main look and feel and would forward revisions to you.
So teams or freelancers are all welcome!
Attached below are some examples of work. here are some of the sites weve done: