Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I am a Brand Designer and am looking for another designer to be my trusty sidekick for 2018.
Right now, much of my clientele is female-owned and operated, inspirational businesses. Think women's magazines, yoga clothing companies, writers, authors, coaches, bohemian folks, etc.
My business has grown to the point where I occasionally could use some help on projects. I also plan on taking on 10-15 ongoing, new clients this year and will need help meeting their needs.
I'm looking for someone who is:
- proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and possibly Lightroom. I mainly work in Illustrator and InDesign - I'm the least proficient in photoshop, so if PS is one of your skillsets, that would be amazing!
- can take a general direction and mix in your own genius. Generally, I create Brand Guidelines and concepts for branding. I would then pass certain projects to you and you would design the project in line with that branding.
- reliable - if we have a deadline, we need to meet it. Dur
If you're into wellness, spirituality, and female empowerment, that's a plus.
Types of things you'd be working with:
- Brand Guides
- Creating social media posts
- Editing InDesign presentations
- Editing photos
- Creating illustrations
- Generally working with revisions in Illustrator and InDesign files, i.e., I would work on creating the main look and feel and would forward revisions to you.
This would be ideal for someone who is just getting started in their design career or who needs some extra work. I'm looking to develop a long-term working relationship, and I also am here to help develop your career as I am able to.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates