We are currently looking for a graphic T-shirt designer, to deliver trending products for a fast-paced Amazon merch set-up.
**Lot's of consistent work**
I am looking for a graphics designer that can take existing designs and improve upon them.
If we work well together, this could be a long-term contract. I need 20 designs to start.
My budget offer is for x2 designs.
- Must use Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator or both
- Be able to follow instructions clearly
- Must know how to use Google Drive/Sheets
- Must provide Source files upon request
- Good Communication is important
- Ability to meet deadlines
- All work will be checked over, stolen designs will result in instant contract termination and bad feedback
- Be willing to offer bulk discount on a lot of designs.
Specifications for the shirt designs are:
15"W x 18"H @ 300ppi (i.e. 4500 x 5400 pixels), sRGB, less than 25MB. Transparent background
Good luck with your proposal.
Please show me your work samples.
October 8, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Project Type:One-time project
One-time Project:Project: Design - Graphic Design - Other