At SUSANCK Advertising we work with Silicon Valley’s hottest startups to accelerate growth through the next generation of performance marketing. We lead with data and quantitative analysis.
We’re looking for a growth marketing analyst to help unlock our clients explosive growth. Quantitative mind and obsession with data and numbers is a must.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are obsessed with data and believe the stories it can tell unlock the answers the universe. You love building excel models and running regression analysis. Discovering new cohorts makes you giddy. You sometimes feel a bit nerdy and have been known to run data projects for fun on a Friday night.
You’ve got a growth mindset and are continually trying to learn. You’ve got 2-4 years experience on marketing teams and know most of the acronyms and how to calculate them: CPM, CPC, CPA, CPV, CPL, ROAS, etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
As a Growth Analyst at SUSANCK you’ll be charged with understanding, analyzing and unlocking insights from our clients marketing data.
- Develop and Deploy metrics and frameworks for marketing analysis across all channels including Digital Channels (Facebook, Social, Search, Email, Display, Video, etc.) and Offline (TV, Podcasts, etc.).
- Love data. Focus intensely on analytics: Dashboards, Reporting, Insights.
- Always Be Testing. You love and have broad experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to design, analyze and interpret marketing results.
- Data, Data, Data. Did we mention we’re obsessed with data-driven marketing?
- BS in Quantitative Degree (CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field) Advanced degree a bonus.
- Exceptional Excel, SQL, and data analysis skills, including a good grasp of statistics. Python/R is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization/reporting tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Ability to translate insights from data into actionable outcomes.
- Track record of independent work that meets or exceeds goals against clearly stated objectives.
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; in-depth understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression, etc., experiment design.
Submit resume and examples of work if any. If selected, you’ll be asked to complete a paid test project to evaluate your skills.