Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
What if you could…
...join a Full-Stack Marketing Team and make an industry-wide impact?
...have the support of a team to help answer the big marketing questions?
...get the stability of a full-time job with the speed and influence of #startuplife?
...accelerate your marketing career while having a ton of creative freedom and a serious acquisition budget?
...had the creative freedom to be building processes and ways of problem-solving while also being challenged and supported to develop your skills?
Our mission is clear: we are in business to connect licensed counselors to people in need.
Our acquisition numbers have reached the point we need to scale a marketing team and we’d like you to help lead this effort.
We need your help to create and implement a full customer marketing strategy. We need a high energy, inquisitive, full-stack marketer eager to learn and advance building one of our portfolio startups.
If you are the Growth Hacker we are looking for you’re looking forward to doing some of these marketing projects:
● Designing custom lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive adoption and generate demand.
● Co-creating new features and functionality of the services.
● Curating and developing high-impact marketing collateral for the overall brand including written, graphical, and video content.
● Assisting front line contact with social networks, customers, and service providers.
● Collaborating with a team to develop strategies for acquisition, retention, and reactivation through multiple channels.
Your journey up to this point will likely have included successes in:
● Creating and where feasible automating, multi-channel marketing efforts including social, SEO/SEM, and email campaigns.
● Leveraging and implementing analytical marketing tools for forecasting, multivariate and cohort testing, and campaign experimentation.
● Analyzing, deriving insights, and optimizing marketing efforts with a data-driven approach.
● Developing sales enablement tools for the direct and indirect channels while using your experience, intuition, and analysis to decide where to focus next.
Here is a little bit more about us:
Ctelehealth’s purpose is providing phone and video-enabled licensed therapy and counseling. We grew out of the purpose of our mother company – Voice Systems Engineering (or VSE). VSE is quickly becoming an organization full of upstarts oriented towards growing new business lines. We have growth opportunities for a proficient T-shaped marketer ambitious enough to become a business builder with us. This is a highly entrepreneurial organization with a lot of room for innovation and new creations.
There are some serious perks to work with us. Our management process is built for high collaboration and innovation, we have an unlimited vacation policy, flexible work hours, an on-site gym, doggies-encouraged-at-work policy, yoga and fitness classes, and a ton of social opportunities. We also enable totally remote work, if that is more suitable for your life and career.
Want to join forces?
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value