I'm looking to hire a video editor half-time(20 Hours a week) for at least one month and potentially if the work is good continue hiring.
I need someone to edit my raw footage and post-produce them into
- Vlogs with Music(synched with visuals), overlays and motion graphics
- 1-2 Minute short education pieces with motion graphic overlays
- 3-5 minute motion graphics from audio
- Intro Sequence
- Testimonial reels from raw testimonials, extract relevant phrases, insert music.
- basic cutting splicing
- colour correction
- sound correction
- Facebook Live Video Assistant (When I'm running a Facebook live with Infiniscene/Lightstream or Air Solo)
I'm not just looking for "hands". I'm looking for someone who is able to provide input on what could be better. Would be a bonus if you are able to storyboard and provide direction, tell us what shots you want/need to make the video awesome.
I'm sick of receiving cut and paste proposals, so to let me know you've read to the end, START your application with Fred Flintstone's catchphrase. If you don't know what it is, google it, don't just put "Fred Flintstone's Catchphrase".
Any applications without the proper keyword will immediately be disqualified.
February 21, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value