We are looking for an exceptional intelligent, enthusiastic and experienced individual to head our customer service for our hair loss treatment product TRX2.
We currently use zendesk for this. But will soon add live chat as well as phone support.
Your responsibility will include:
- assigning tickets to the right customer service representative (currently only you and another person)
- review how the other person is handling her tickets
- you will be responsible for the science/medical related tickets as well as general questions about TRX2 and general order questions
- live chat availability at certain times (to be agreed upon)
Your tasks will take around 3 hours per day/5 days a week initially.However, there is a prospect of getting you involved with other tasks and hire you for more hours/responsibility if wished. We are looking for a long-term working relationship with you with many years to come.
If interested please
1) briefly tell us about your previous experience with customer service. Also provide me about details of your biology/medical background or experience
2) do you have any experience with zendesk? If not, with any equivalent software? Please provide me with 2-3 sentences about this
3) go to our website www.trx2.com and spend 5 minutes reviewing the site and tell us what you would do different and/or your suggestions for improvement (general or specific)
Please note that we can only consider applications which get back to us with 1) - 3), this helps us to get an idea about you and also to filter from the wealth of applicants.
Looking forward to hearing from you,