Natural Stacks is a fast-growing and well-respected leader in the supplement industry.
At NaturalStacks.com we provide a completely transparent approach to healthy living with smarter supplementation (purity testing, full disclosure on ingredient sourcing and traceability). Our content aims to deliver actionable solutions and advice on how to maximize mental performance, physical performance, health, longevity, and wellness.
For both high achievers and health enthusiasts, we strive to be the leading source our audience needs to live an optimal life.
Via cutting-edge, scientifically proven, smart, engaging and shareable written content, we give our readers clarity, actionable guidance, and authoritative answers in a confusing world of conflicting health information. We are now expanding our content to begin featuring new articles every day, rather than once a week. Because of this, we are now looking for talented writers to write as "ghost writers" on our website.
You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
-an above average writer with English being your first language (being born and raised in US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or another English as first language country; ex-pats welcome).
-able to match your writing to our tone, style, and audience, and be in line with the Natural Stacks philosophy and our editorial guidelines.
- able to handle a good workload and produce exceptional work under pressure/deadlines.
- health conscious and interested in researching and writing about a variety of topics in natural health, nutrition, fitness, biohacking, anti-aging, etc. that truly solve peoples' problems in a "non-generic", outside-the-box way.
- willing to write the BEST article on the topic(s) that you are assigned (the word count will vary, some may be as short as 500, other more SEO targeted pieces up to 3,000).
- able to write great content from audio and video content that we will provide to you while adding supporting evidence and creative additions where needed.
- resourceful and able to research Pubmed, Google Scholar, and elsewhere to find necessary information and sources.
- able to work within our content team and adhere to our editorial calendar deadlines.
Here are some of our best pieces that you should look to match or outperform:
* Please note that our preferred scientific referencing style is to include the scientific source/research hyperlinked in the sentence that talks about that research - not as a reference list at the bottom of the article.
Types of Articles
We are looking to publish a combination of EPIC content (2000-3000 words for deeper, SEO-intensive pieces, or 500 - 1, 500 words for shorter, lighter, Top of Funnel content such) on our site that meets 3 main criteria:
1. clear, simple, and actionable
2. authoritative and backed by science (where applicable)
3. written in a conversational, occasionally humorous tone.
Other good examples of this type of writing can be seen on sites such as MarksDailyApple.com, BulletproofExec.com and YuriElkaim.com
Bear in mind that a LOT of your articles will be taking existing audio and video-based content from our podcast that has already produced and writing your article around that. This (at least initially) will give you a much better feel for our tone, style, and philosophy that you can match it as closely as possible.
Compensation: 4-5 cents per word.
Process of Writing For Us:
Step 1: We will assign you a topic, headline for your article, and SEO keyword phrase to include as you write, along with any audio/video.
Step 2: You write the article and send it back to us before the due date.
Step 3: Rinse and repeat.
- Your articles must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
- Posts should not violate any copyright laws
- Please do not apply if you were not born and raised in an English-speaking country, have sub-par writing skills, or have no interest or experience in natural health, nutrition, and fitness.
Please remember to include examples of previous work. We will not consider applicants who miss this important step.
December 19, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value