mymap.dk is a service that helps the Danes to find beauty, health and wellness clinics close to them. we have more than 300 companies registered on our webpage and now need help to register 1000 - 2000 more. Here you have a list of the cities we need companies registered from. the cities are listed after importance.
A company can belong in several categories. e.g. a beauty clinic can perform both facial treatments, nail art and hair removal. Always check that you register all services a company provides, to make sure you get the right information.
2. check that the company do not already exist on mymap.dk
3. choose 'opret virksomhed' (register company) from the top menu
4. enter company information (see pdf). in the description field, you need to make sure that the text you copy from a company homepage is relevant. use google translate. if you find a price listing or booking link on the company homepage, make sure that you ad a link to both in the description field.
5. (Very important!!) find and add relevant background photo and company logo as well as opening hours
6. check if the company has facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ or a youtube account and enter relevant links
7. Remember contact e-mail for the company.
8. for the payment site u need coupon code '20702946' to make it free
to register a company takes about 10 min. dentists in general only take 6.
to login use:
username: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or enter3mymap.dk
password: we will provide the password once you are hired
- The salary is 50$ per 100 registered companies (Takes up to 10 min to enter a company).
- You have to enter ca. 6 companies per categories.
- Only enter companies located in Denmark. Please see top 30 biggest cities on top of this description.
! Don't translate any Danish text to English. Its for the Danish market so no need for the English language. Just use relevant text. You can use google translate to find relevant text on thier homepage.
December 20, 2017
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates