Exbo Group is a professional services firm comprised of strategy and financial experts that provide growth stage companies with the critical CFO and accounting services they need to scale their businesses. Exbo Group delivers accounting, finance, and strategy assistance by leveraging a network of experts trained to answer complex questions about growth stage businesses across all industries. As an outsourced third party, it’s more cost-effective and productive to leverage an outsourced third party CFO firm that can deliver the insights at the same level of quality expected of a full-time CFO.
Please visit our website for more information about our team or our services: www.exbogroup.com
We are ramping up our media plan and looking to identify 4 freelance writers interested in joining our team. We expect our writers to help with the ideation and production of articles designed to deliver value to our target audience of high-growth business executives.
For our first round of articles, we're targetting 4 separate writers willing to produce one of the following articles (listicles) as a trial:
- 5 ways to know you’re ready for an outsourced CFO
- 5 best practices when it comes to pursuing early-stage funding in NYC
- 5 criteria to consider when selecting outside investors
- 5 key performance metrics all CEOs should look for in monthly financial statements
Ultimately, we're looking to create longer-term relationships with writers that can help us write both short and long-form articles (i.e., 500 to 2500 words) so that we can publish original pieces at least 1-2 times per month. The budget per article will range $50-$250 depending on length, research required, and urgency.
- Should be masterful in copywriting and editing
- Should be capable to research complex finance and accounting topics
- Should understand current events in finance and accounting industry
- Should be qualified in distilling highly complex subjects
- Should be able to deliver high-quality results within concrete deadlines
August 17, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value