Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We are looking for someone to help take on some administrative activities and management of a number of other virtual assistants in order to help us reach our goals. The breadth of the role is very broad and would benefit from someone who has experience managing people, managing budgets (to a small extent), and being able to deliver their own projects.
We would need someone ideally located in the US with approximately 10 hours available per week. As the role will be to some extent managerial and getting things done this person would need to be flexible in managing their workload in order to make sure things can progress (i.e. can respond to emails quickly, and can manage their other projects so that they are not offline for too long).
Some of the tasks will include;
- Management of a number of other virtual assistants to complete action plans
- Email writing
- Phone calls to clients
- Planning of events and overseeing the delivery of those events
- Management and overseeing of advertising campaigns
- Providing weekly status documents and to do lists for the entire team
- Support in submission activities - following guidelines to submit products to agencies etc.
- Website maintenance - small amount
- some social media activity
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value