Looking for HIGH-QUALITY illustrations for 32-page children's book (3-6 age group). Main characters are a boy and his pet bird.
Looking for an illustrator who can:
1. accurately portray the character emotions and add that extra layer to the meaning of the story.
2. communicate well and meet deadlines
3. demonstrate their unique style in their work
4. show enthusiasm in delivering a story with a message
5. provide a set of images in solid line to be used for one colouring-in page
5. be available within the next 4 weeks to start the project
I'm NOT looking for 2D cartoon-like illustrations or computer generated images, but more real-life representations of characters through sketching/painting/pastels. Very interested in illustrators who can capture the emotion of a scene!
The illustrator is to sign a contract giving their copyright to the images to me after completion of the project.
I would really love to see your portfolio or examples of your work.
Please contact me for any more questions regarding this job.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value