As a leading online resource for the implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other standards, and a provider of a SaaS, Advisera.com is looking for an experienced tester to join our team. If proven in terms of quality, this position will be on a continuous basis. We want to establish long-term cooperation.
In this role, the contractor will be responsible for functional and visual testing of the website and the SaaS, evaluating the usability, checking webpages, screens and links using different browsers and devices, finding and reporting bugs and glitches to the development team.
We expect the workload to be 5-8 hours per day.
Contractor should meet the following criteria:
- 5 years of professional experience in testing webpages
- Proven experience in SaaS application testing
- In-depth knowledge of checking, evaluating, and validating content
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Exceptional attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
Please answer to the following questions from the post and attach a CV in your responding message:
1. When you perform a test, what steps do you take?
2. What is the difference between Testing Techniques and Testing Tools?
3. What are the best practices for software quality assurance?
4. How do you determine is the content appropriate for the audience?
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value