The iHeart Radio podcast "Hot Happy Mess" is ready to hire a proactive digital marketer, who loves growing a brand's exposure + consumer base!
Digital marketer must have proven results in optimizing SEO, building a content marketing strategy, creating email funnels, and an expert with paid ads. Familiarity with podcast growth strategy is ideal, but not mandatory.
We look forward to working with a marketer who can guarantee measurable & quantifiable progress... someone who loves diving into analytics & strategy, and can give us numerical breakdowns of growth projections + eventual success.
Our podcast "Hot Happy Mess" just launched 2 months ago... and we've had a great response, and have a solid start for an audience. Now our main focus for the next 3 months is exponential reach of new listeners + growth of our returning listeners; and establishing brand consistency (i.e. brand messaging, visuals, target demo, etc).
We need a digital marketer that can audit what we’ve done, provide recommendations, and maximize our growth for Q2.
- Perform extensive digital presence audits with clearly defined opportunities
- Help build the content strategy that will generate and advance leads
- Develop SEO strategies to leverage organic + paid content marketing, blog posts, ad copy
- Plan, execute and measure experiments, conversion tests, and growth strategies for paid social
- Drives email strategy. Create funnels + launch a sequence of emails to nurture leads
- Manage and support all aspects of campaign execution including customer segmentation, personalize customers journeys
- Build keyword database for content pillars and develop effective keyword strategies
- Determine and set KPIs for our success, then measure and iterate.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Monthly analytical/marketing reports
The project is for a recently launched iHeart podcast. Content pillars include mental well-being, love/relationships, personal development for millennial women of all backgrounds.
We have a small collaborative team, that is women-led. Creative, proactive out-the-box thinking is encouraged, and the candidate should value open, honest feedback.