I am a Rails developer myself, and I have lots of projects on hand and need capable people to help out on many of them. I am looking for people who can work through problems to find the solutions and willing to learn together. I would prefer to have intermediate level of people. I would like to have a skype session to get to know more about each other.
You must have:
1. Ruby experience for at least 5 years
2. Rails experience for at least 5 years
4. Writing tests for rails using RSpec
5. Able to use use github for development workflow such as solving conflicts, creating pull-request and other git related functions
6. Communicate well through email / slack.
7. Able to communicate well in English.
8. Fast response.
9. Responsible on application.
Everything else we can work on together.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value