Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.
U.S. located freelancers only
Holy Trinity High School, a Catholic school in the Holy Cross tradition, challenges and nurtures
students academically, spiritually and personally as they prepare to lead lives of leadership and
We're searching for a talented designer to help design our annual magazine, The Trinitarian. This magazine usually goes out in late Spring to current families, donors, board members, etc. and gives readers a glimpse into what has happened at the school over the past year. An example of last year's magazine is attached.
Special skills needed for this project:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Ability to make changes in a timely, accurate manner
- Stay within Holy Trinity brand guidelines; however, there's room for creativity
- Be able to handle multiple rounds of editing
- Make recommendations on updating style guidelines where appropriate
- Create specialized assets for use on social media, out-of-home installations, or wherever necessary
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience and why you'd be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Project Type: One-time project
Activity on this job
Last viewed by client:
3 days ago