INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES – Telemarketing Positions Available
We are a leading company in the U.S. that provides car leasing in the automotive industry. Our call center is growing and we are looking for talented people to help us reach out to a large customer base in our area.
The current open positions are for our Outbound Team, English and/or Spanish speaking agents. If qualified and hired to work for our company, we will provide you with paid training to go over our company, phone and information systems, service we provide and our sales process…which is as easy as setting up an appointment!
After just a few months or possibly less, talented and highly skilled agents who are high producers are often moved to assist our Inbound Team helping customers who are attracted through our television and radio commercials! Our Inbound Team is the collection of only the best agents we have working for this department, because these calls require the highest level of service and sales aptitude to set the appointments. If you are teachable and eager to succeed in this role with a growing company, we are looking for you!
Job Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
1. Make outbound calls using SoftPhone application and leads provided by company to potential customers, advising them of our current programs and promotions, and setting appointments that meet both the customer and company schedule availability.
2. Input client information and schedule appointments in company CRM application.
3. Maintain contact with the client, confirming and following up with them until appointment is fulfilled.
4. Outbound team members typically make approximately 100 calls plus emails to clients per day and are responsible for keeping records of prospective clients and of their productivity.
5. Will communicate and be available to management and team leaders at any time during work hours.
6. Able to take direction and training as needs for call center change and new campaigns are developed.
7. Has a go-getter mentality and is driven for success.
1. Must have positive attitude and great phone and strong communication skills.
2. Must have a go-getter mentality and is driven for personal success.
3. Must be able to take direction from leaders in company and be eager to learn and improve skills at all times.
4. Must have above average computer skills and email communication skills.
5. Needs to be articulate and able to persuade potential customers into taking the time to visit the location.
6. Minimum of High School completion required, college degree or some higher education preferred.
7. Ideal candidate will have some experience with call center sales and/or telemarketing.
8. Must have minimum of 2.00Mbps download and .5Mbps upload internet service bandwidth.
*** Currently hiring for Full Time, English and/or Spanish speaking positions (Bilingual preferred)
Hiring for Outbound team, schedule Tuesday– Saturday, NO WORK SUNDAY OR MONDAY
Workday is quota-driven, requiring a specific number of contacts per day. Typically the list of potential clients will be given to you by the company.
Contractor pay based on hourly PLUS incentives and bonuses for kept appointments.
$2.00- $2.25 per hour (depending on experience and language skills /proficiency)!
PLUS $2.00 - $5.00 per each kept appointment. Great earning potential!
*Guaranteed income of $320/month hourly, plus opportunity to earn much more with bonuses!!
Ideal for sales minded, ambitious and competitive individual.
Please apply if interested for consideration.