We are a startup in the renewable / smart energy sector. Situated in Heidelberg Germany we develop energy concepts for industrial, commercial and renewable customers. As we are now entering the market of energy storage we aim to promote our solutions with support of easy to understand illustrations that outline the setup, operation and business model of energy storage systems.
The first part of the project shall comprise creating an isometric illustration of energy sytsem components.
- Contains a High voltage connection with a meter, transformer and battery system.
-- The battery system herby comprises: An Inverter (SR), battery cells (Cells), and a Battery Management System (BMS)
- This illustration shall show the illustration 1a in connection with 3 wind turbines, 2 solar cells and one biogas plant
- Show different energy assets: wind, pv, nuclear / coal with a graph outlining the fluctuating and none fluctuating generation of these asstes
- Shows a 50 Hz curve that at one point shall slightly drift up and later drift low
- Show two different consumers: household / industry with a graph outlining the consumption
- Show a scale which shows the current imbalance of generation and consumption
- Show a dial which is set in the middle at 50 Hz. The needle can turn left or right of the center position. The center area behind the dial shall be colored green (safe operation); the area left and right of the dial shall be colored orange;
- Illustration 3 show different operation options for renewables and are to be adapted in the color scheme of the other illustrations