I am looking for an expert web researcher with excellent photoshop and organizational skills. I am reskinning an iOS app that uses different pictures in it's gameplay. There will be approximately be 300-400 images to source and resize if necessary. Images can be found via google, yahoo, or any search engine. Please avoid using anything with watermarks, or they will have to be photoshopped out. The job details are as follows:
1. source image according to list of search terms
2. save image with number padding according to its # on spreadsheet, There will be 4 images per category (i.e. 006.b.jpbg, 006.c. jpg, etc)
3. resize image to be less than 50kb as jpg, crop to square format if necessary
4. when done, save organized files to zip file and transfer via dropbox
5. be available for skype for check ins
Attached is a pic of the game that I am reskinning, for your reference to how these images will be used.
I need this done with LIGHTNING SPEED, so speedy and efficient candidates will be considered first.
The ideal candidate should be able to complete this task in 2-3 days, MAX. Please include your personal email and skype ID for reference.
Thank you and Good Luck!